Monday, March 4, 2013

These are the Days I Live for

'

These are the days I live for. 

I sit here covered and grinning ear to ear.

I smell of shaving cream from playing with Georgia. Both of us were laughing hysterically as I tried putting the cream in her hand and she played keep away. We spent a long time squishing the cream between our hands. She was so happy and smiling I teared up. 

I'm covered in red, orange, and yellow paint from making hand prints on cards for Mother's Day. All the students got involved, even the ones that don't like textures. 

My hands are warm from holding Ellyson's hands as she jumped on the trampoline over and over again, happier then she's ever been, seeing how high she can jump. 

And my mind is calm from later holding her as she fell asleep in my arms.

Some days can be rough and others crazy but because of days like this,

 I'll never stop loving what I do.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Big, you are amazing!!! I love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete