Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some Lessons Learned and ITS HERE!!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long break in writing. I've been learning a few good lessons the past week.

1. Hostel floors are hard, thus when you drop your computer from the top bunk bed.... it will probably break.

2. Alas, even adventurers get sick sometimes. I'm having to learn to have patience with myself which can be the hardest thing to do.

Now that I have learned these lessons and  have a fixed computer and good medicine, I am good for the second half of Ireland!

I have lots of adventures to put up, so for the next few days I'll be adding them on here. The first little bit I can't help but share tonight.
Guess what I saw walking down the street today?????


Spring is coming!
 Its so strange because February in Ohio means lots of snow but here its the beginning of spring. There is daffodils blooming everywhere and the sunshine was even poking out.


I'll try to mentally send it back to Ohio for everyone. but take heart, Spring is coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment