Friday, February 1, 2013

The "Loveliest" place in the World.



I've found it. I've found the loveliest place in the world, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 



Killarney National Park

The park is set on the side of the town. The first time I went, I went through the golden gates entrance.  The path leads you down an amazing drive with trees lining both sides.  
The path seems to be popular for local residents and their dogs. (which of course I struggle through petting them :)


When you come around the curve of the path, this is what you see.....


The first time I saw it, I almost cried. I know it sounds silly but there is just something magnificent about the mountains. Their green from side to side; instead of sharp ledges, their as smooth as hills. I've been a few times now and not matter what the weather, they look amazing. 

 Being around them, makes you feel calm and its hard not to smile when your there.


As you walk around the edges of town they are always peeking out. I keep taking photos because they look different every time. 


I love Ireland.

2 comments:

  1. the pics look amazing oh how i wish i was there experiencing this beautiful landscape with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!
    Sarah Kelly stopped by to see me today and showed me how to get on your blog:)
    Soooo amazing!!! It looks and sounds like you are having a wonderful experience there and I couldn't be happier for you!
    We miss you here at AU and look forward to hearing all about the trip when you return.
    Hugs to you:)
    Sue Freelon

    ReplyDelete