Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My real age

Hello Everyone!

Recent tidbits:

Saturday:
Woke up early and went to the beach, got my feet in the ocean of course :)



 Just as I started to walk back to the house, I saw this behind me!
 

 

 The rainbow was so bright that reflected off the water, it was pretty amazing.


Later I went to town with Sophie, one of the other co-workers. We took the long way around that follows the entrance of the bay. There is some rocks along it that look exactly like old drift wood until you touch it.
 
Sunday:
 
 
We hosted the community meal for the week. I made blackberry cobbler, using berries I had picked along the road. It turned out pretty good even with me converting measurements. :)
 
In the afternoon we took a group to Inch beach that is outside Dingle: 
 


I spent the time running barefoot in and out of the water with one of the co-worker's 4 year old daughter. She speaks only German and I English  but we both understood running around and being silly together. I have decided that I'm actually  a 4 year old, I just pretend to be older :)


 
This is Thomas, one of our friends in the community, his version of a good day at the beach is a coke, a bit of chocolate and a soft sand dune to sit on.
 
 
Monday:
 
There is a small group in Dingle that does Zumba each Monday night, I join a group from Camphill that was going including my housemate and friend Katrina:
 
 
 
I had heard that Katrina is a great dancer and they were right, she was fantastic! She was totally in to it singing the songs and dancing her heart out, I had so much fun dancing with her. I need to learn some of her moves. :) 

 
More to come!  Hope everyone is having a good week!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment