Monday, September 9, 2013

 
 
 
Today was my first day hanging out with  this fantastic person:
 

 This is Lisa, she just graduated from St. Francis, the school I student taught at in Ireland. She's a super happy person, she enjoys music and instruments. Its hard not to smile when you are around her. At this point Lisa is getting the chance to try out the different areas of the farm which works perfect because everything is new to me too. We went to the weaving shop today and we gathered apples. 
The staff are giving me a chance to try different adaptations with her, which is fantastic! I really want to find ways to let her be as independent as possible and also to give her the chance to show her strengths. I'm definitely looking forward to spending more time with Lisa in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment